بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
skinny Cappuccino Muffins
•1cup whole wheat flour
•1/8 cup date sugar (or 1/4 cup white sugar)
•1 baking powder
•pinch of salt
•1/4 cup of honey
•1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
•1/2 cup of brewed coffee (cooled)
•1 egg white
• vanilla extract (a splash)
• 1 generous rounded tsp of Nescafé granules
• handful of chopped almonds
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven
- Spray or lighly greaase a 6 cup muffin tin.
- Sift together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- whisk together all the wet ingredients until yoghurt is thoroughly mixed in.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir just until combined. Do not overmix!
- Divide the batter evenly into the 6 muffin cups. It should come up to the top of the pan.I used mini tart pans so I got smaller mufins but about 8.
- I just topped each with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.