بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
One of my favourite American treats is the brownie! it's a super easy dessert that is sure to please crowds of all ages and backgrounds. I havn't met one person yet who doesn't like brownies. A very simple crowd pleasing try dessert with endless possiblities of add-ins! Please try this very rich any fudgy dessert!
Algerian Olive Bread
FOR THE BATTER:
- 190g - 1 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 250g - 8oz melted butter
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- one 200g bar of dark chocolate, melted
- 3TBS /50g cocoa powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 ½ cup / 300g sugar
OPTIONAL ADD INs;
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 250°/180° degrees.
- Sift all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then adding the melted butter.
- Now then gradually and slowly add in the dry ingredients.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, then pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until baked through.
Dust with powder sugar if you like. And enjoy with a tall glass of milk or even date milk.
Leftover brownies can be cut into a bite sized pieces then layered into a glass with pudding of your choice for a dazzling parfait.
Alternatively, bake the brownies in individual cupcakes tins or other shaped molds.
I am entering these brownies into Nathalie's Chocolate contest
Let's keep in touch! Sign up for posts delivered right to your e-mail inbox or subscribe to my feed. You can also 'like' me on Facebook, pin posts on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter for all the latest recipes and updates.
share this onFollow my blog with Bloglovin