Yallah ! Watcha lookin' for?

Follow me with BlogLovin'



I’m not sure how you read The Teal Tadjine and all of your other favorite blogs. It may be through an e-mail subscription, Facebook or just visiting every day. But if you follow along with Google Reader – things are a changin’. {And if you’ve never used a blog reader, then you’re going to love this!}
I’ve used Google Reader ever since I can remember following blogs. And it is going buh-bye in a few days! As of July 1st your blog lists will be gone forever.  So now’s the time to switch if you haven’t already.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Did you make this? Or have a question about the recipe? Have some helpful feedback to share? Or just want to say hello? Leave comment love below :)
❤ ❤ ❤

Please note:
I do my best to respond particularly on recipes, but don’t have the ability to respond to every comment straight away. If you have an urgent question or comment, please contact me via email or Facebook. Please do not include links not pertinent to the discussion.

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...